In these difficult times, a lifeline can go a long way in helping a small or medium sized business stay afloat. We have outlined several of the best parts of the program and included direct links for you to review.
- Funds various loans, grants, and other forms of assistance for businesses, industries, states, local governments, and hospitals
- Provides tax rebates of up to $1,200 per individual and an additional $500 per child
- Temporarily expands unemployment benefits
- Suspends payments and interest on federal student loans
- It offers an additional $600 a week in unemployment insurance, bringing weekly payouts to the $800- to $900-a-week range when state benefits are added, to workers including the self-employed.